Being a mortgage loan originator, it is necessary for you to undergo the courses of Mortgage Continuing Education for renewing the license. The license of the mortgage loan originator needs to be renewed for each calendar year and need to renew the license of Continuing Education courses without fail. While registering on the Continuing Education courses check whether it is NMLS approved or not as these courses must be NMLS approved.
- All licenses of mortgage loan originator need to be renewed for each calendar year and for that have to complete the Continuing Education courses which is NMLS approved.
- It is necessary to undergo the Continuing Education course of respective year as the course will be updated with the information according to the current year.
- It is not necessary to take the course twice which will be waste of time and money also can’t continue the course for two years.
What are the requirements of Continuing Education?
- To achieve the MLO license have to complete the Continuing Education courses of 8 hours.
- Have to complete the courses from the catalog of nmls mortgage continuing education or else you will be not qualified and the license renewal will be not done.
- The Continuing Education course have to cover the following topics are Federal law, ethics which includes consumer protection, fair lending issues and others, nontraditional Mortgage lending and elective course.
Get register for the NMLS Mortgage Continuing Education to renew MLO license
To take the Continuing Education courses first have to register with the course provider who is offering the courses from the NMLS CE catalog. Make this job easier using online so that you can able get to know who are offering the NMLS CE course. Through using online can find the course provider which is NMLS approved easily and then register on them by completing the registration process. Before registering on the site go through the site to know what the topics are they covering under the course and also learn the hours for the class. Without fail check how they provide the course either in online or have to visit the classroom directly whereas most of them offering both. Then look for the fee they charge for the course. After checking all the information register with the course provider and schedule the date for taking the course. Complete the nmls mortgage continuing education course successfully to renew the license.